Sunday, December 27, 2009

PROPHECY AND IT `S FULFILLMENT CONT`D

The bilbe prophecy about Jesus betrayal by judas . In psalms 41:9 it says yea my own familiar friend, in whom i have trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.
Psalms 55:13 but it was thou, a man my equal,my guide and my acquaintance.

Fulfillment in the new testament 1.matthew 26:21 verily i say unto you that one of you should betray me. 2 . john 13: 18 - 21 I speak not of you all ; I know whom i have chosen: but that the scripture maybe fulfilled, he that eateth bread with me has lifted up his heal against me. Now i tell you before it come , that when it come to pass , you may believe that i am HE.

3.Acts 1:16 Men and brethren this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the HOLY GHOST by the month of david spake before concerning judas, who was guide to those that took Jesus. so we see the old testament prophecy about Jesus and it came to pass exactly in the new testament.

No comments:

Post a Comment