Wednesday, January 6, 2010

PROPHECY AND IT `S FULFILLMENT CONT`D

The bible in the old testament prophesy that JESUS hands and feet will be pierced. Psalms 22:16 says ; They pierced my hands and my feet . This was CHRIST here speaking through the prophet by the Holy Spirit telling forth what will happened to Him in the feature . Also in zechariah 12:10 it say ( this is CHRIST here speaking through the prophet by His Holy Spirit again) ........ and they shall look unto me whom they have pierced. fulfillment, matthew 27:35 and when they had crucified Him, luke 24:39 see my hands and my feet that it is I myself , handle me and see, for a spirit have not flesh and bones ,as he behold me having. so we see here the Lord predicted His crucifixion how his hands and feet will be piereced and it happened in the new testament.

No comments:

Post a Comment